Structural REVIT Drafter | High-rise Buildings | Melbourne CBD
- Posted: 2 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionWhy choose this company:
This national Engineering Consultancy has experienced strong growth throughout Melbourne over the last decade. The CBD office is well established, successfully winning mid and high-rise residential and commercial projects. They have a very high staff retention rate with steady increases over the last 18 months.
What’s on offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a large Drafting team with a strong REVIT set up an impressive reputation locally. This team are extremely passionate, autonomous but offer support when required. This group has a vibrant personality with great cultural diversity. You will be mentored and supported while drafting and modelling some of Melbourne's skyline changing projects. Salary will depend on your level of REVIT knowledge, approximately $80k - $110k package.
About the role:
This role would suit a Structural Drafter who has a competent grasp of REVIT and had exposure to concrete and steel design. If you are looking to increase your technical knowledge and develop your REVIT expertise, then this is for you. You will be mentored and supported as you develop your Drafting career with a well-established brand. Salary is dependent on experience, approximately $80k - $110k package.
Your day will consist of:
Structural REVIT drafting and modelling of mid and high-rise buildings project. You will assist internal and interstate teams with maintaining REVIT libraries and documentation standards.
- Structural REVIT drafting, modelling and documentation
- Creation and editing of REVIT families and libraries
- Maintain REVIT documentation
- Collaborate with and support the Engineering team
- Liaise with multi-discipline teams
Your talents will include:
- Minimum three years structural REVIT drafting experience
- Diverse portfolio of buildings projects
- A passion for REVIT, and ambitions to learn more
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Dynamo, Aconex, Rhino, and/or Grasshopper knowledge a bonus
How to apply:
This is a great opportunity to join a well established group so why not start your application now and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org?
For a confidential chat about this role, please can call Siobhan anytime on 0414 622 689.
Please note that we have numerous REVIT Drafting requirements at more Senior levels also. If this is you, or someone you know, please feel free to give me a call at any stage to discuss.