Structural REVIT Drafter | Buildings | Sydney CBD
- Posted: 1 week ago
- Location: Sydney
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionAbout the Company:
This national Engineering Consultancy delivers a range of innovative and cost effective Engineering solutions across a range of industries. They have been in business over 20 years and have a small but growing team of Drafters and Engineers in their Sydney CBD office.
About the role:
The successful REVIT Drafter will continue to support the growth patterns of REVIT in the Sydney office. They will assist the Seniors to create and maintain REVIT families, libraries and contribute to the REVIT model. They will create a diverse range of projects, varying in size and complexity across a number of industries.
- Contribute to mid and high rise residential, commercial, industrial, health and aged care projects
- Maintain excellent REVIT families and libraries across the business
- Assist in the creation of the structural REVIT model
- Work efficiently to meet agreed deadlines, budgets and safety target
- Customer focused with the ability to exceed clients expectations
- Collaborate with and support the Drafting team
- Minimum two years Structural REVIT Drafting experience, ideally within a local consultancy environment
- Diverse portfolio of structures design using REVIT
- Strong ability to model, create families and libraries
- Strong time management and planning skills
- Ability to prioritise workload in response to changing deadlines
This consultancy focus on their staff and have created an environment of continuous self-learning and development. They have a hardworking and progressive culture that place a strong focus on age and gender diversity.
Our client offers exciting opportunities to their employees, they will provide the opportunity to advance your career and technical experience.
The salary will be commensurate with experience ranging from $65,000 - $80,000 package.
How to Apply:
If you have the required experience for the position click "apply for this job" and I will be able to discuss the opportunity in greater detail with you.
Alternatively, you can call Siobhan on 0414 622 689 or email your resume to email@example.com.