Structural REVIT Drafter | Buildings | Sydney CBD
- Posted: 1 week ago
- Location: Sydney
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionAbout the Company:
This global Engineering Consultancy located in the CBD are well known for delivering some groundbreaking projects across high-rise residential, commercial, education and healthcare projects. Their Melbourne office has an overall team of 60 - 70 with a well-established REVIT Drafting team.
About the role:
This role would suit a Structural Drafter who is competent across REVIT Drafting and modelling and will continue to support the growth patterns of REVIT in the Sydney office. They will create a diverse range of projects, varying in size and complexity across a number of industries.
- Contribute to mid and high-rise residential, commercial and healthcare projects
- Maintain excellent REVIT families and libraries across the business
- Work efficiently to meet agreed deadlines, budgets and safety target
- Customer focused with the ability to exceed clients expectations
- Collaborate with the Drafting and Engineering team
- Minimum three years Structural Drafting experience, ideally within a local consultancy environment
- Diverse portfolio of structures design using REVIT
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management and planning skills
- Ability to prioritise workload in response to changing deadlines
This long-established consultancy focus on their staff and have created an environment of continuous self-learning and development.
Our client offers exciting opportunities to their employees, they will provide the opportunity to advance your career and technical experience.
The salary will be commensurate with experience ranging from $75,000 - $100,000 package.
How to Apply:
If you have the required experience for the position click "apply for this job" or submit your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a confidential chat about this role, please can call Siobhan on 0414 622 689.