Structural REVIT Drafter | Buildings | CBD
- Posted: 5 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionAbout the Company:
Our client is a large multi-discipline consultancy going through an exciting growth period. They have a solid reputation in Melbourne for delivering large and complex structures across a broad range of industries.
About the role:
This role would suit a REVIT Drafter with a minimum of two years local consultancy experience who has had exposure to a diversity of buildings projects. We are also interested in hearing from Senior Drafters looking for their next challenge. You will work collaboratively with a range of disciplines on exciting and complicated buildings projects within a range of industries
- Design of residential, commercial, education, healthcare and Government projects
- 3D REVIT Modelling
- Creation and editing of REVIT families and libraries
- Maintain REVIT documentation
- Collaborate with and support the Engineering team
- Liaise with colleagues from other disciplines, architects, builders and clients
- Minimum two years REVIT Drafting experience, within a local consultancy environment
- Diverse portfolio of buildings projects
- Excellent 3D modelling ability
- Strong project documentation skills
- A passion for REVIT, and ambitions to learn more
- Competency in REVIT BIM processes, Dynamo, Aconex, Rhino, and/or Grasshopper knowledge a bonus
This large group has a vibrant personality with great cultural, age and gender diversity. They have created an environment of continuous self-learning and development where Engineers share their skills and technical knowledge while trying to exceed their clients' expectations.
A day off on your birthday, anniversary gifts, a social club, monthly team outings and a great bunch of hardworking, outgoing and passionate colleagues.
The salary will be commensurate with experience, approximately $70,000 - $120,000 package.
How to Apply:
If you have the required experience for the position click "apply for this job" or submit your CV and project portfolio to email@example.com.
For a confidential chat about this role, please can call Siobhan on 0414 622 689.