Structural REVIT Drafter | Buildings | CBD
- Posted: 3 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionOur clients story:
This national Engineering Consultancy have a strong presence across Australia but are recent newcomers to the Melbourne market. A family owned success story, they invest in their growing team with excellent incentives and rewards. Their project portfolio includes mid-sized residential and commercial projects, retail, industrial, government and even high-rise projects up to the value of $90 M.
What's on offer:
The culture of this company and team is one of a close-knit family. Moral values, strong work ethic, pride in your performance and ambitious to grow the team is felt by every team member. You will be rewarded with progression opportunities including project bonuses and future share options. Salaries will be negotiated depending on skills and experience, approx. $90k - $120k package.
Your day will consist of:
Structural REVIT drafting and modelling of multi-storey concrete and steel buildings across multiple industries.You will assist internal and interstate teams with maintaining REVIT libraries and documentation standards.
- Structural REVIT drafting, modelling and documentation
- Creation and editing of REVIT families and libraries
- Maintain REVIT documentation
- Collaborate with and support the Engineering team
- Liaise with multi-discipline teams
Your talents will include:
- Minimum four years structural REVIT drafting experience
- Diverse portfolio of buildings projects
- A passion for REVIT, and ambitions to learn more
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Dynamo, Aconex, Rhino, and/or Grasshopper knowledge a bonus
How to apply:
This is a great opportunity to join a well established group so why not start your application now and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org?
For a confidential chat about this role, please can call Siobhan anytime on 0414 622 689.