Structural REVIT Drafter | Buildings | CBD
- Posted: 1 week ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job Descriptionur clients story:
Our client is a large national multi-discipline consultancy who have been established for decades. They have a solid reputation in Melbourne for delivering large and complex structures across a broad range of industries and a large REVIT modelling team.
What's on offer:
A day off on your birthday, anniversary gifts, a social club, monthly team outings and a great bunch of hardworking, outgoing and passionate colleagues. This large group has a vibrant personality with great cultural and gender diversity. The salary will be commensurate with experience, approximately $80,000 - $120,000. package.
About the role:
This role would suit a REVIT Drafter with a minimum of three years local consultancy experience with exposure to a diversity of buildings projects. Collaborate with a range of disciplines on exciting and complicated buildings projects.
- 3D REVIT Modelling
- Create and edit of REVIT families and libraries
- Maintain REVIT documentation
- Build and expand REVIT capability
- Engage with colleagues from other disciplines, architects, builders and clients
Your talents will include:
- Diploma of Drafting
- Three years local REVIT Drafting experience
- Varied REVIT portfolio
- Strong project documentation skills
- A passion for REVIT, and ambitions to learn more
- Dynamo, Aconex, Rhino, and/or Grasshopper knowledge a bonus
Make it happen:
If you want to model iconic local buildings in REVIT, then hit APPLY now.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any questions, feel free to call Siobhan on 0414 622 689. All correspondence is confidential.
Please note that we are also interested in hearing from less experienced REVIT users who are seeking a greater technical challenge.