Structural Engineer | Residential Projects | CBD
- Posted: 7 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionAbout the company:
This well-established national group has a strong team based just outside the CBD. The residential projects vary, some with Melbourne's largest volume builders, other with architectural focused builders designing multi-million dollar mansions and multi-storey blocks.
About the role:
These roles have come about due to significant project wins and an established reputation. There are numerous position available for Engineers at varying levels of residential Design experience. This is a great learning opportunity where you will get on the job training and mentoring.
- Preparing Structural/Civil calculations and drawings
- Technical design and documentation for residential engineering
- Professionally liaising with clients, drafters, builders and architects
- Site inspection and forensic report writing
- Produce residential footing/slab design, timber/steel residential framing design, civil/storm water design
- Display a strong competency in a variety of design packages and assist the Engineers drafting connections from site sketches.
- A recognised tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering
- Minimum 12 months local design experience
- Confident ability across SpaceGASS, Toolkit and additional design packages
- Experience across residential, commercial and industrial projects
- A strong understanding on "buildability" and how a building goes together
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and with a team
- Willingness to work to targets and tight deadlines
In return for your experience, you will be rewarded with great working culture. This group have excellent gender, age and cultural diversity. There is a strong emphasis on internal promotions and regular training workshops. Salary will be dependent on skills and experience.
Begin your application:
This is a really good opportunity so why not start your application now? Email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information please call Siobhan on 0414 622 689