Structural Engineer - Junior to Mid Level (Buildings)
- Posted: 3 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionWe are currently seeking a Junior Structural Engineer who can assist on projects and help a strong team of Design Engineers.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a Structural Engineering Consultant as a Junior Structural Engineer and play a key role in the future of this exciting and progressive consultancy and help deliver a variety of prestigious Building Structures Projects across the Residential & Commercial sectors.
Working closely with Associate Directors and Senior Engineers your growth will be facilitated to put you in a position to play a key role on projects as well as leading your own projects in the future. Both technical & commercial mentorship will be offered to give you a well-rounded career path.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Bachelor of Engineering
- Some experience gained with a Consultancy, preferably including some or a mix of Health, Mixed Use, Commercial, Retail and Residential.
- A knowledge and interest in Melbourne Based Developers, Architects and Builders and a passion for the Property Industry as a whole
- A Strong Technical interest with the ability to learn new design software(s)
- Excellent Communication Skills
Our client is looking to coordinate interviews ASAP, Please send your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com