Structural Engineer | Buildings | Project Management focus
- Posted: 6 days ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionWhy choose this company:
Our client is a national group of like-minded individuals from similar backgrounds. They have a start-up feel, with the business connections of a long established global group. Their office is located just a few minutes outside the CBD.
What’s on offer
Our client offers exciting opportunities to their employees, they will provide the path to advance your career and project management experience.
The salary will be commensurate with experience, approximately $90,000 - $100,000 package. This consultancy have a small but passionate team of 10. They have created an environment of continuous self-learning and development where Engineers share their skills and technical knowledge.
About the role:
This role would suit a Structural Engineer who has had exposure to a diversity of structural engineering projects. Your role will primarily focus on the design and project management of multi-storey apartments, commercial and aged care projects. You will work collaboratively with the Structures team and have the opportunity to learn or develop existing skills in post tension concrete.
Your day will consist of:
- Design of apartments, commercial and aged-care projects
- Manage projects from conception to construction
- You will use a range of software packages including SpaceGass, Strand7, RAPT, ETABS a benefit
- Work efficiently to meet agreed deadlines, budgets and safety target
- Collaborate with and support the Structures team
Your talents will include:
- Minimum five years local consultancy experience
- Diverse portfolio of structural design
- Project management ability
- Strong proficiency in structural software packages
- Ability to manage others during design phase
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Begin your application:
This is a great opportunity to join a well established group so why not start your application now and email your CV to email@example.com?
For a confidential chat about this role, please can call Siobhan anytime on 0414 622 689.
I am also interested in hearing from more Senior Structural Engineers open to a greater technical challenge. Please call me anytime on 0414 622 689 for more information.