Structural Engineer | Buildings | Melbourne CBD
- Posted: 1 week ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionAbout our client:
Our client is a national group of like-minded individuals from similar backgrounds. They are an award winning group who have won some ground breaking projects in the short time they have been in business. Their small but vibrant office has a great location in the heart of the CBD.
About the role:
We are interested in responses from Structural Engineers who have varying exposure to high-rise residential and commercial projects. You will work collaboratively with the Structures team and have the opportunity to develop your skills in post tension concrete and structural analysis. Ideally, you will be on the path to some in-depth technical design and analysis, or have a strong desire to get there. You will report to an Associate and work collaboratively with he rest for the team.
Your day will consist of:
- Design of mid and high-rise residential and commercial towers
- Software use of Spacegass, Strand7, RAPT and ETABS
- Taking direction and instruction from Senior staff
- Attend site inspections and respond to RFI's
- Collaborate with and support the Structures team
Your talents will include:
- Minimum three years local consultancy experience
- Multi-storey design and concrete experience required
- Strong proficiency in SpaceGass, Strand7, RAPT and ETABS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to network with local clients
- Ability to prioritise workload in response to changing deadlines
This consultancy has a passionate and infectious environment. They have created an atomosphere where excellence is achieved on a daily basis and delivery of unique impressive projects is of top priority. Professional yet relaxed culture where beers and table tennis is a Friday ritual.
This is an opportunity to join a passionate team of Melbourne's best structural designers. You will work on some of city's biggest structures and be guided to become a highly technical Engineer. Salaries will be negotiated depending on skills and experience.
Make it happen:
If you are looking to become the best Engineer you can be then why not start your application now?
Please send your application to email@example.com. Any questions, feel free to call Siobhan on 0414 622 689. All correspondence is confidential.