Structural Engineer | Buildings | Melbourne CBD
- Posted: 4 days ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionWhy choose this company:
This national Engineering Consultancy has experienced strong growth throughout Melbourne over the last decade. The CBD office is well established, successfully winning mid and high-rise residential and commercial projects. They have a very high staff retention rate with steady increases over the last 18 months.
What’s on offer
This is a career advancing opportunity with an attractive remuneration, whether you are at an Intermediate or Senior level. This team are extremely passionate, autonomous but offer support when required. This group has a vibrant personality with great cultural diversity. They have created an environment where passion for excellence is evident. You will work with some of Melbourne’s best Engineers in a relaxed yet professional atmosphere.
About the role:
This role would suit a Structural Design Engineer with a minimum of two years local consultancy experience who has had exposure to a mixture of structural engineering projects. If you are looking to increase your technical knowledge and take a more front-end client-facing role, this is for you. You will be mentored and supported as you develop your engineering career with a well-established brand. Salary is dependent on experience, approximately $70k - $85k package.
Your day will consist of:
Structural design of mid and high-rise residential and commercial projects. You will be using the latest software packages for structural modelling and analysis. You will also engage with clients, architects and builders during meetings and site inspections.
- Structural design, analysis and modelling of steel and concrete buildings
- Use of RAPT, RAM Concept and ETABS
- Site inspections and construction observations
- Collaborate with and support the Structures team
Your talents will include:
- Minimum two years local consultancy experience
- Multi-storey design and strong concrete experience required
- Diverse portfolio of structural design and analysis
- Strong proficiency in software but hungry for more
- Passion, dedication, and ambitions to succeed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Begin your application:
This is a great opportunity to join a well established group so why not start your application now and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org?
For a confidential chat about this role, please can call Siobhan anytime on 0414 622 689.