Structural Engineer | Buildings | CBD
- Posted: 1 week ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionAbout the Company:
Our client is a small national group of like-minded individuals from similar backgrounds. They are an award winning group who have won some ground breaking projects over the last few years. Their office has a great location in the heart of the CBD.
About the role:
We are interested in responses from Structural Engineers who have varying exposure to high-rise residential and commercial projects. You will work collaboratively with the Structures team and have the opportunity to develop your skills in post tension concrete and structural analysis.
- Design of high-rise residential and commercial towers, retail and aquatic centre projects
- You will use a range of software packages including SpaceGass, Strand7, RAPT and ETABS
- Work efficiently to meet agreed deadlines, budgets and safety target
- Collaborate with and support the Structures team
- Minimum three years Structural Engineering experience, ideally within a local consultancy environment
- High-rise and post tension experience required
- Strong proficiency in SpaceGass, Strand7, RAPT and ETABS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritise workload in response to changing deadlines
This consultancy has a small but passionate team. They have created an environment where excellence is achieved on a daily basis and delivery of unique impressive projects is of top priority.
Our client offers exciting opportunities to their employees, they will provide the path to advance your career and technical experience.
The salary will be commensurate of skills and experience.
How to Apply:
If you have the required experience for the position click "apply for this job" or submit your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a confidential chat about this role, please can call Siobhan on 0414 622 689.