Site Supervisor & Site Manager | Medium Density/Townhouse Project | Western Subu
- Posted: 1 week ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
ABOUT YOUR NEW EMPLOYER
Our client has been building homes since the early 80’s racking up dozens of awards as a national builder.
They have made waves within the medium density industry by delivering quality townhouse developments throughout Australia.
Due to a strong pipeline of work and projects ready for Construction, they have an exciting opportunity for both experienced Site Supervisors and Site Managers to join their team for projects in the Western Suburbs.
ABOUT YOUR NEW ROLE
Your main responsibility will be to deliver a townhouse project on time and within budget in Melbourne’s Western suburbs. The project consists of double townhouses.
- Managing a residential townhouse project at various stages, ensuring they run on time and to budget.
- Scheduling and coordinating of trades.
- Ensuring quality assurance is adhered to throughout the construction of the project.
- Monitor OHS across the sites
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN SECURING THE POSITION YOU WILL NEED
- Experience supervising/managing Townhouse projects from start to finish in Victoria.
- Proactive problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills with ability to lead trades to produce quality outcomes on time.
- Proven ability to schedule jobs effectively.
- A thorough understanding of building processes & regulations specifically related to medium density/town house developments.
$100,000 – 150,000 PACKAGE
HOW TO APPLY
If you have the required experience for the position click “apply for this job” and I will be able to discuss the opportunity in greater detail with you.
Alternatively you can call Brian on 03 8319 5320 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org