Site Supervisor | Essendon to Balywn | Custom Builder
- Posted: 2 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
My client is an established New Home Custom Builder who has been forging a reputation for creating luxury builds while delivering exceptional value to their clients in Melbourne and the surrounding areas for the last decade.
Building on a successful year from the Sales team my client are seeking to bring on board an experienced Site Supervisor with custom/knock down rebuild building experience to join their team on a permanent basis in their Central/Inner Urban team.
You will report into the Building Manager and work within a team of Supervisors to deliver custom homes and duel occupancy builds.
You will receive the support needed to focus on delivering quality builds and hand over your clients dream home.
Building process coaching and mentoring will be available to help you develop your career if needed.
- Supervising all work carried out on 10 - 12 custom and duel occupancy builds.
- Interpreting building plans, regulations, codes of practice, labour control and material deliveries in order to direct progress of work and monitor compliance with construction documents.
- Negotiating with sub-contractors and coordinating their presence on site.
- Scheduling and coordinating trades on job sites
- Arranging supplies of materials and equipment and verifying delivery
- Be the main point of contact for clients on site.
- Tertiary or trade qualification in building and construction or similar discipline.
- Previous experience in a similar role with experience delivering custom/knock down rebuilds
- Excellent communication skills with high attention to detail.
- A technical understanding of all facets of the building process
- Holder of a White card.
$90,000 - $110,000 + Super + Car
HOW TO APPLY
If you have the required experience for the position click “apply for this job” and I will be able to discuss the opportunity in greater detail with you.
Alternatively you can call Brian on 03 8319 5320 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only candidates with relevant experience will be shortlisted.