Site Supervisor - Display & Custom Homes - South East
- Posted: 3 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionSite Manager | South East | Display Homes and Custom Builds on Sloping Blocks
I am working in partnership with an award winning custom builder to bring on board a Site Manager to join the company in Melbourne’s South East Metro region.
The role involves managing the building process on a Display Home and four sloping block builds.
About the company
The company has been building custom designed homes for over 20 years in Melbourne’s South East and Bayside region bringing their clients dream home into reality.
The organisation has a full support structure to assist the Supervisor in focusing on building a quality home for their clients.
What’s on offer?
The Building Manager is offering a package of between $100,000 - $125,000 + Super + Car etc for an experienced Supervisor who has track record of delivering quality builds, ideally on sloping block projects.
- Supervising all work carried out on multiple jobs sites, consisting of a Display Homes and 4 Sloping Block Custom Homes.
- Interpreting building plans, regulations, codes of practice, labour control and material deliveries in order to direct progress of work and monitor compliance with construction documents.
- Negotiating with sub-contractors and coordinating their presence on site.
- Scheduling and coordinating trades on two job sites
- Arranging supplies of materials and equipment and verifying delivery
- Ensuring each home is completed to the required quality and handed over on time and on budget
- Be the main point of contact for clients on site.
- Tertiary or trade qualification in building and construction or similar discipline.
- Previous experience in a similar role with a focus on quality.
- Experience using an IT based project Management system (Preferred).
- Excellent communication skills with high attention to detail.
- Vibrant, approachable and positive personality with the ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- A technical understanding of all facets of the building process
- Holder of a White card.
$100,000 - $125,000 + Super + Car
HOW TO APPLY
If you have the required experience for the position click “apply for this job” and I will be able to discuss the opportunity in greater detail with you.
Alternatively you can call Brian on 03 8319 5320 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org