Site Supervisor | Custom New Builds & Extensions/Renovations | Bayside
- Posted: 3 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionSite Supervisor | Custom New Builds and Extensions/Renovations | Bayside
This is a great opportunity for a Site Supervisor to join an established builder with over 30 years experience operating in the custom homes and extensions/renovations market in Melbourne's Inner/Bayside Regions.
My client has been recognised for their outstanding work by receiving many awards for their designs and builds consistently for the last 30 years by using the most up to date building techniques, IT systems and contracting quality trades.
You will report into the Construction Manager and work within a close knit team.
The Custom builds (new builds, extensions/renovations) will range from $500K to $1.5 million + mark.
You will oversee from 2 - 4 projects at once with constant support from your Construction Manager ensuring the projects are scheduled as best as possible.
You will be responsible for:
- Oversee 2 - 4 projects.
- Supervising all trades throughout the build process
- Maintain a safe site at all time
- Materials take offs & ordering
- Maintain and up to date construction schedule for all builds
- Book in Trades as required
- Resolving construction problems
- Carry out QA checks
- A tertiary or trade qualification in building and construction or similar discipline.
- Experience with extensions/renovation.
- Excellent communication skills with high attention to detail.
- Domestic Supervising experience
- Vibrant, approachable and positive personality with the ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
Based on Experience - $85,000 - $110,000 + Super + Car, depending on experience.
HOW TO APPLY
If you have the required experience for the position click “apply for this job” and I will be able to discuss the opportunity in greater detail with you.
Alternatively you can call Brian on 03 8319 5320 or email your resume to email@example.com.
Only applications with relevant experience will be contacted.
Applicants must have a valid visa to work permanently in Australia as it is a permanent position.