Site Supervisor - Custom Builder - Inner East/South East Suburbs
- Posted: 7 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
My client a highly reputable custom builder are currently seeking a Site Manager/Site Supervisor with 3 + experience building custom homes to join their company in the Inner East/South East region on a permanent basis.
The company has a solid office support structure with a family feel.
You will supervise the building process on their custom homes on builds below and over $1.2 million. No home is the same.
You will work through a computerised scheduling system to manage your jobs.
You will have the support from the administration staff and your Manager.
Little travel needed as jobs are located very close to each other, more time on site, have to time to produce a quality build.
- Supervising all work carried out on 8 – 10 jobs sites, consisting of double story builds.
- Interpreting building plans, regulations, codes of practice, labour control and material deliveries in order to direct progress of work and monitor compliance with construction documents.
- Negotiating with sub-contractors and coordinating their presence on site.
- Scheduling and coordinating trades on multiple job sites
- Arranging supplies of materials and equipment and verifying delivery
- Ensuring each home is completed in a timely manner and handed over on time and on budget
- Be the main point of contact for clients on site.
SKILL AND EXPERIENCE
- Tertiary or trade qualification in building and construction or similar discipline.
- Previous experience in a similar role with a custom builder
- Excellent communication skills with high attention to detail.
- Vibrant, approachable and positive personality with the ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- A technical understanding of all facets of the building process
- Holder of a White card.
$90,000 - $120,000 + Super + Car
HOW TO APPLY
If you have the required experience for the position click “apply for this job” and I will be able to discuss the opportunity in greater detail with you.
Alternatively you can call Brian on 03 8319 5320 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org