Site Manager - Volume Building - South East Corridor
- Posted: 1 week ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
My client a privately owned company are currently seeking a Site Manager/Site Supervisor Manager for the South East Corridor with strong volume building experience to join their team on a permanent basis.
You will work for a growing volume builder which will offer you a secure position within their company using your building knowledge to coordinate and manage trades ensuring your jobs are built in time and within budget.
I had the pleasure of placing the last Site Manager into the team and there has been very positive feedback regarding the company culture and processes in place. Trades and suppliers are always paid on time allowing you to fully concentrate on you role as a Site Manager and build a quality product for the client.
You will have the support of a highly experienced management team that will assist you when needed.
- Supervising all work carried out on 12 – 15 jobs sites.
- Interpreting building plans, regulations, codes of practice, labour control and material deliveries in order to direct progress of work and monitor compliance with construction documents.
- Negotiating with sub-contractors and coordinating their presence on site.
- Scheduling and coordinating trades on multiple job sites
- Arranging supplies of materials and equipment and verifying delivery
- Ensuring each home is completed in a timely manner and handed over on time and on budget
- Be the main point of contact for clients on site.
- Tertiary or trade qualification in building and construction or similar discipline.
- Previous experience in a similar role with a volume builder
- Excellent communication skills with high attention to detail.
- Vibrant, approachable and positive personality with the ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- A technical understanding of all facets of the building process
- Holder of a White card.
$85,000 - $110,000 + Super + Car
My client has an engaging, hardworking and fun culture. They understand the value of their employees, you will not be just another number.
The focus is on client satisfaction and producing a quality product. While doing so they incorporate a healthy balance of hard work and time to have fun and relax.
HOW TO APPLY
If you have the required experience for the position click “apply for this job” and I will be able to discuss the opportunity in greater detail with you.
Alternatively you can call Brian on 03 8319 5320 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org