Site Manager | Regional Vic | Retail
- Posted: 3 weeks ago
- Location: VIC Other
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionAbout the company
This builder was established in the 1990s and have a national presence and are a well-known name in the retail sector. They have a history of delivering quality builds in the outer suburbs but their main area of expertise is delivering projects in regional areas. They have a reputation for delivering quality builds on time and budget and have excellent staff retention and a very experienced senior team.
What’s on offer
In return for your skills, passion and experience you will receive a healthy salary, living away from home allowance including flights, accommodation and meals. The role is a long-term role with projects lined up for the foreseeable future and not just for the one build.
- Day-to-day running of the construction site.
- OH&S management.
- Management of all site staff including all sub-contractors
- Time and budget management
- Using your eye for detail and liaising with your Site Foreman making sure all finishes both internal & external are carried out to the highest standard
- Sticking to and running a strict construction programme as set out by the Project Manager
- Reading, interpreting & setting out from architectural plans and drawings
To be consider for this position you will need to have a history of delivering newbuild and refurbishment project in the retail sector. Experience delivering regional projects is also an added plus. The ability to drive subcontracts and liaises with the client, keeping them on side during the build is a key to this role as well as this is a very hands on client.
How to apply
Project starting in 6 weeks so if this is a role that you feel you can deliver on and get your teeth stuck into then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Dan now on 03 8319 5300 Don't miss out on this role and apply now!