Site Manager | Fitout & Refurb | Commercial Construction
- Posted: 3 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionWhy choose this company
With the fitout and refurb market in Victoria continuing to grow this client has picked some impressive projects in both the private and public sector. With the increasing worked book this established, respected and financially secure organisation are looking to add several Site Managers and Foreman to their ranks.
What’s on offer?
In return for you experience and expertise in the Victorian fitout out market you’ll be rewarded with the opportunity to work on impressive project both in $ value and physical size that will add value to your portfolio. Also on offer is a competitive salary, a supportive management team and regular company events.
Your talents will include
- Day-to-day running of the construction site.
- OH&S management.
- Management of all site staff including all sub-contractors.
- Time and budget management.
- Using your eye for detail and liaising with your Site Foreman making sure all finishes are carried out to the highest standard.
- Sticking to and running a strict construction programme as set out by the Project Manager.
- Reading, interpreting & setting out from architectural plans and drawings.
Propel your career by joining this reputable contractor. With major projects well underway don’t miss an opportunity to be a part of the boom. Call Dan or Brendon on 03 8319 5300 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org