Site Manager | Custom Townhouses with Basements | Central Metro to South East
- Posted: 3 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionSITE MANAGER WITH MEDIUM DENSITY/BASEMENT EXPERIENCE – BAYSIDE $6 - $8 + MILLION PROJECTS.
My client is a growing Developer/Builder and are currently seeking a Site Manager with Medium Density & basement building experience to join their team on a permanent basis in the Central Metro to South East region.
My client operates in the domestic and commercial market and have been successful in delivering commercial and domestic projects around Metro Melbourne including luxury homes, high-end town houses, boutique apartments and commercial projects.
You will report into the Construction Manager and work within a team of Supervisors.
My client has a healthy pipeline of up to 40 + Projects and will strategically grow the business with this workflow, opening up an opportunity to move into a more senior position as the company grows.
- Supervising all work carried out on a 10 Townhouse development with basement, assist with other sites when needed.
- Interpreting building plans, regulations, codes of practice, labour control and material deliveries in order to direct progress of work and monitor compliance with construction documents.
- Negotiating with sub-contractors and coordinating their presence on site.
- Scheduling and coordinating trades on job sites
- Arranging supplies of materials and equipment and verifying delivery
- Be the main point of contact for clients on site.
- Tertiary or trade qualification in building and construction or similar discipline.
- Previous experience in a similar role with experience delivering projects with basements.
- Excellent communication skills with high attention to detail.
- A technical understanding of all facets of the building process
- Holder of a White card.
$100,000 - $130,000 + Super + Car
HOW TO APPLY
If you have the required experience for the position click “apply for this job” and I will be able to discuss the opportunity in greater detail with you.
Alternatively you can call Brian on 03 8319 5320 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org