Site Manager | Commercial | South East
- Posted: 3 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionAbout the company
Established over 20 years ago this respected specialist builder have been delivering high quality design and construct projects across Victoria. They have a reputation for delivering quality builds and as a result have several repeat clients that trust them to deliver on time and on budget with minimal fuss. They boast a modern and unique office and have an experienced and supportive senior management team that host regular company events.
What’s on offer
In return for your dedication, hard work and expertise you will be rewarded with a secure employment with multiple projects lined up. Competitive remuneration and the opportunity to work projects near to your home giving you a greater work life balance. Also, on offer is the opportunity hone your strengths and expand your skill set with company paid external training programmes.
- Day-to-day running of the construction site.
- OH&S management.
- Management of all site staff including all sub-contractors.
- Time and budget management.
- Using your eye for detail and liaising with your Site Foreman making sure all finishes both internal & external are carried out to the highest standard.
- Sticking to and running a strict construction programme as set out by the Project Manager.
- Reading, interpreting & setting out from architectural plans and drawings.
To be successful is this role you will need to have a proven track delivering commercial builds around the 15Mull mark on-time and on budget. Experience with D&C projects will be looked on favourably and the ability to mentor and train junior site staff is also a big plus.
How to apply
An immediate start is available so if this is a role that you feel you can deliver on and get your teeth stuck into then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Dan now on 03 8319 5300 Don't miss out on this role and apply now!