- Posted: 7 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
My client are an Australian industry leader in their sector that pride themselves on their success and growth over the last 30 years. Our client have projects both in the Melbourne CBD and on the skirts of the CBD.
The organisation work on projects up to $20 million and are seeking to expand their team and are seeking an experienced Site Manager.
My client is looking to expand their dynamic team and bring on a like minded, energetic, experienced Site Manager to join their team on permanent basis in their Melbourne projects.
Our client are seeking someone to start immediately (will wait notice periods). It is important that you have fit-out and refurbishment experience on commercial builds minimum $5 million. It would be preferred that you have a tertiary or trade qualification and background.
They are currently seeking an experienced Site Manager with the following skills and experience.
- Tertiary or trade qualification
- Strong site management skills in commercial construction
- Worked on projects around $10m
- 3-4 years previous commercial experience
- Safety and Quality focused
- Able to follow a scope of works and deliver on time
- High level of attention to detail
- Subcontractor management
- Above average communications skills both verbal and written
- Motivated and driven
- Relevant tertiary building and construction qualifications highly desirable.
- Qualified trade construction experience
- First Aid
Based on Experience - $140,000 - $150,000 + Super