Site Engineer - Windfarms
- Posted: 1 week ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionWhy Choose this Company
Aptus are partnering with a well-established Australia and New Zealand civil contractor who are growing in the Victorian market. They have an immediate need for a Site/Project Engineer on a Wind Farm project in regional Victoria. They work on a variety of projects including bridge construction, car parks, earthworks, roads, storm-water drainage and culvert construction.
What’s on offer?
This unique opportunity allows you to get into the field of renewable with a growing organisation who have a strong emphasis on safety. The role is looking for a hands-on engineer with a can-do attitude and will reward the right person based on their level of experience.
Your day will consist of
- Manage and deliver the programme of major projects;
- Ensure costings, financials and resources are aligned with programme;
- Ensure construction is in accordance with HSEQ standards;
- Reading drawings and specifications;
- Completion of pre-pour inspections.
Your talents will include
- A degree in Civil Engineering;
- Experience in concrete structures, formwork, concrete pours etc.;
- Must possess the willingness to work as part of a team;
- Experience in setting our works and height control.
How to Apply
If this sounds like the perfect role for you submit your CV in complete confidence to email@example.com or contact Lisa on 0414 668 905 to discuss the role in further detail.