Senior/Associate Landscape Architect - Sydney's Market Leading Team
- Posted: 1 week ago
- Location: Sydney
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Are you an ambitious Senior or Associate Landscape Architect looking to secure a position with arguably the most desirable Landscape Architecture team in Sydney and Australia?
Are you enjoying your role but thinking you could be getting more experience or varied exposure to projects? Are you looking to lead, manage and mentor?
I'm currently working with an established name in the Sydney Landscape Architecture market who themselves work with one of the most prestigious client bases in Sydney and Australia. They work on an array of varied projects including brown and greenfield land development projects and large infrastructure.
The key selling point for this practice is the supportive and social environment they have. They have an incredibly low attrition rate and well and truly look after their team. They are a close-knit team, offering support, guidance when necessary, helping one another to become the best Landscape Architects they can be.
You will be offered;
- An exceedingly competitive salary package, including numerous added benefits
- A structured environment offering training, mentorship, paid industry events and professional development workshops
- Varied projects across sectors including land development (green and brownfield) and large infrastructure
- Exposure to some of the most desirable clients in Sydney
- Regular and varied social events
- Supportive environment
You're an ambitious, talented Senior or Associate Landscape Architect with notable design flair and solid all-round landscape architectural skills;
- A Senior Landscape Architect or Associate Landscape Architect with 5-15+ years
- A self-motivated, proactive and enthusiastic individual
- A portfolio of work that demonstrates an elevated level of creativity and attention to detail;
- A keen interest in high-quality Landscape Architecture, urban design knowledge would be a plus;
- Experience in design, design development and documentation of small and medium public realm projects,
- Experience in providing high-quality project management for a variety of clients and working with differing consultants and authorities.
- Knowledge and understanding of tender and construction processes;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Computer literacy and good working knowledge of AutoCAD and Adobe Creative;
- Accredited qualification in Landscape Architecture
- Exposure to Australian Landscape Architecture experience, ideally Sydney experience
Although they work on enviable projects with an exceedingly desirable client base, they are a tight knit group and someone joining the team will be valued just as much for how they come across in a meeting as well as the merits of their previous experience.
If you feel you meet some but not all of the requirements then you are still encouraged to apply. This team, although high-performing, are approaching this hire in an open-minded manner. You will be judged on your merits and how you come across in an interview rather than just what's on your CV!
Who is the company?
The team has a great name in the market. They enjoy an ongoing pipeline of good quality, varied projects with a prestigious client base. This company has grown into one of the big names in the market while still maintaining a family orientated atmosphere, laying emphasis on the employee, client and community. They look after their team and people very rarely leave, all the while working with varied and major clients on some of the biggest and best projects in the country.
Want to apply?
If you are interested in hearing more about this great opportunity, please call Lewis White and / or email your CV to email@example.com
0410 653 932