Senior Traffic Engineer - Large, well-regarded projects - Strong Team Ethos
- Posted: 2 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionI have recently attended a meeting with one of the most highly regarded Traffic Engineering teams in Melbourne. Based in a cool, open plan warehouse conversion, this team are particularly busy and currently seek a Senior Traffic Engineer to join their team.
If you are an ambitious Senior Traffic Engineer in Melbourne open to the idea of furthering your career in a forward thinking and supportive environment, then this opportunity with my client may be for you. This is a chance to work with one of the most desirable client bases in the market on varied and prestigious projects across the city and state.
The team that you'll be joining...
A versatile and established practice seek a new addition to their team after continuing success in a particularly busy market. The team has an admirably low turnover of staff. This opportunity has only arisen from an array of project wins and continued growth. This role will suit anyone aiming to find a team within which they can grow and develop long term.
This group is established and respected with trusted, solid relationships with a plethora of prestigious clients in Melbourne.
This well-regarded, close-knit team are known to deliver the highest quality product and provide an unmatched level of service. This reputation has allowed them to continue to win projects and firmly shoulder their way to the forefront of the sector.
This opportunity is offering reputable projects with big budgets that will be fantastic for your professional development and experience.
What will be your role?
End to end management of a variety of design and consultancy projects including;
- Ensuring that analysis and design tasks undertaken meet appropriate technical standards and the requirements of the client and this reputable team
- Collaborating with appropriate team members, contributors and stakeholders to maintain quality, timeliness and co-ordination of project deliverables
- Contributing to the commercial success of projects and the team
- Applying project management principles in carrying out assigned tasks and accomplish project deliverables to the required standard and in a timely manner
You're an ambitious, talented Senior Traffic Engineer with a strong design background AND/OR solid all-round Traffic Engineering ability;
- 5-8 years' experience
- Experience in preparing Traffic assessment reports with excellent report writing skills
- Intersection and micro-stimulation modelling experience is considered highly desirable
- A strong understanding of traffic performance measures at intersections and along sections of roads
- An awareness of the suitability and limitations of different modelling software packages
- Experience in both private land development and public road infrastructure would be desirable
- Experience working in a consultancy environment and a demonstrated track record in preparing tenders
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to work effectively within a diverse and multi-disciplinary environment
- Land development project experience would be a plus although not essential
Although they work on enviable projects with an exceedingly desirable client base, they are a tight knit group and someone joining the team will be valued just as much for how they come across in a meeting as well as the merits of their previous experience.
If this sounds suitable for you and you hope to secure a busy, successful appointment with a fantastic team in Melbourne then please do not hesitate to get in touch with me.
This practice tends to offer highly competitive salary packages with various added benefits.
The working culture in this business is one of the best I've come across and would highly recommend them to anyone. Holidays/time off to reset and refresh is encouraged and senior staff ensure their teams are having as much time off as they need to come into work each day happy and ready to go.
Please contact Lewis White
0410 653 932