Senior Town Planner - Varied, high-profile Melbourne projects
- Posted: 1 week ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionAre you a Senior Town Planner currently reviewing your options?
Do you feel you could be working on higher profile and more varied projects?
Do you feel you've hit a glass ceiling and want to know what you need to do to progress to Associate, Principal or Senior Management level?
I’m currently working with an established name in the Melbourne planning market who themselves work with one of the most desirable client bases in Victoria. They work on an array of varied projects including brown and greenfield land development projects and infrastructure.
The key selling point for this practice is the supportive and social environment they have. They have an incredibly low attrition rate and well and truly look after their team. They are a close-knit team, offering support, guidance when necessary, helping one another to become the best planners they can be.
It will be absolutely clear what you need to do to perform and progress up the ranks. No glass ceilings or unrealistic KPIs, just the opportunity to progress your career.
You will be offered;
- An exceedingly competitive salary package, including numerous added benefits, i.e $80,000-$120,000
- A structured environment offering training, mentorship, paid industry events and professional development workshops
- Melbourne CBD location
- Varied projects across sectors including land development (green and brownfield) and infrastructure
- Exposure to some of the most desirable clients in Victoria
- Regular and varied social events
- Supportive environment
This organisation are being particularly open-minded in regard to potential candidates – basing more focus on how the person comes across in a meeting rather than prior experience. Candidates will be evaluated on their merits and although they are a consultancy, public-sector candidates are still highly encouraged to apply.
It would beneficial to meet the following criteria;
- A degree in Town Planning, or relevant qualifications/experience.
- Circa 6 + years experience, ideally combining Local Government and consultancy experience.
- Solid knowledge of the Victorian Planning system and legislation.
- A commitment to providing outstanding customer service.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- A strong desire to build a professionally and financially successful career.
- Exceptional ability to work autonomously and value workplace flexibility.
A well-regarded specialist team made up of circa 10 planners. They are established and have a great name in the market across surveying, planning and engineering. They enjoy an ongoing pipeline of good quality, varied projects with a prestigious client base. They operate at a high level while still maintaining a family orientated atmosphere, laying emphasis on the employee, client and community.
Want to apply?
If you are interested in hearing more about this great opportunity, please call Lewis White and / or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Lewis White – Planning Consultant
0410 653 932