Senior Town Planer - Equity options - Melbourne CBD
- Posted: 5 days ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionHave you ever wanted to own part of a business?
Do you have an entrepreneurial personality?
Looking for a platform where you will have the freedom to work passionately and not be held back?
This is one of the most exciting opportunities in the Melbourne Planning sector. This up and coming organisation have enjoyed a successful financial year 16/17 and are looking to continue their growth and success moving into 17/18. This group are headed up by a well-known expert in the market and enjoy established relationships with a prestigious client base. You will work alongside a Senior Planner and have access to one on one training in a personal, close-knit team. Responsibility, the chance to prove yourself and gain unparalleled experience is all on offer to the successful applicant.
What's on offer?
- The high possibility of equity sooner rather than later (based on a meritocratic system!)
- Meaning that you will not have to work for the business for 10 years and become a Director before gaining equity. Equity is an option for anyone who is willing to work hard and commit to the business.
- Competitive salary, ahead of market rate
- Access to a desirable client base, major projects
- Work closely with an influential market figure
- Flexible working environment
- Freedom to pursue your passions, without being held back by corporate structure
- Preparing and submitting different types of planning applications
- Providing planning advice on projects, such as developments (including ResCode analysis)
- Negotiating with the relevant government authorities and stakeholders
- Preparing all of the necessary administrative elements for VCAT appeal
- Proven experience working in the Victorian planning system for circa 3-5 years (flexible)
- Exceptional attention to detail in producing accurate, quality reports
- Greenfield AND Brownfield experience ideal but not essential
- Subdivisions experience of a larger scale would be beneficial but not essential
- A mixed public and private sector background would be desirable
- Urban Design knowledge would be a plus
- VCAT administration - desirable but not essential
- Most importantly, you will be passionate about planning and specific elements of planning
Who is the company?
A relatively young albeit high performing specialist team made up of 5 Planners and Urban Designers. The Director has a great name in the market and they enjoy an ongoing pipeline of good quality, large scale projects with a prestigious client base. This group are competition with much older, more established names in the market while maintaining a family orientated atmosphere, laying emphasis on the employee, client and community.
Want to apply?
If you are interested in hearing more about this great opportunity, please call Lewis White and / or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
0410 653 932