Senior Sustainability Engineer| Building Services | Melbourne CBD
- Posted: 4 days ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
This Large Multi-Disciplinary Consultancy is seeking an enthusiastic, experienced Sustainability Project Engineer to join their Melbourne CBD offices. With an unrivalled office culture and a solid reputation for delivering notable projects.
Offering Competitive remuneration, in a Friendly Modern office. You will have access to wellness programs, training and development opportunities and Genuine career progression.
Managing multiple projects at different stages, you will have the ability to work autonomously managing workloads to meet deadlines and ensure smooth project delivery. You will recommend and provide sustainability options to Clients and project teams. Managing all Sustainability components of projects from conception to construction, inclusive of all financial aspects. Liaising with authorities, clients and contractors. Delivering rating tool certifications such as Green Star, WELL, Building Standard, ISCA, NCC and Section J. You will chair Project meetings, mentor and train junior staff. You will have a firm understanding of complex energy modelling, and renewable energy feasibility.
- Tertiary Qualifications in relevant fields, i.e. Mechanical, Sustainability, Environmental Engineering
- Previous Building Services experience in a Consulting Environment.
- Demonstrated Experience with NCC, Regulatory Codes and Australian Standards.
- Green Star experience is Essential.
- Experience with IES VE software would be favourable.
- Ability to Manage workloads and meet deadlines.
If you would like to be considered, please send your CV in MSWord format to email@example.com or call Flik -0414 668 905 for a confidential discussion today.