Senior Supervisor - Water Infrastructure
- Posted: 2 weeks ago
- Location: VIC Other
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionWhy choose this company
Melbourne’s infrastructure boom is at an all time high and projects are well underway to keep up with the demands of the growing population. A large water contractor is partnering with a range of water boards and they have consistently won the installation and rehabilitation of water main, pipelines, sewer and storm-water projects. This contractor have an established brand in the Melbourne market and they are now looking to appoint a Senior Supervisor to manage operations on-site.
What’s on offer?
our client has consistently won major works by delivering quality projects on time within budget. As the Senior Supervisor your will mentor and work closely with the Leading Hand to drive and oversee construction activities across major water infrastructure projects. Set up with fluent processes and modern systems they are well resourced to ensure project deliverable s are achievable. A career focused organisation they have regular internal training programs and pay an attractive salary for the role.
Day – Day Activities
- Read and interpret design plans and specifications
- Run pre-start meetings and manage site crew
- Influence and create a safe working culture complying OHS standards
- Document site diaries, time sheets etc
- Rectify and resolve variations
- Proven experience as a Civil Supervisor
- Practical experience on water mains, pipelines and sewer projects
- Leadership, management and communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and identify practical solutions
Propel your career by joining this reputable civil contractor. With major projects well underway don’t miss an opportunity to be a part of Victoria infrastructure boom. Call Axiom on 0404 690 657 or e-mail email@example.com