Senior Supervisor - Structures
- Posted: 1 week ago
- Location: VIC Other
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionWhy choose this company
Our client is an international civil contractor specialising in a range of services including transport, infrastructure, renewable s and urban development. Due to new projects, they now require an experienced Structures Supervisor to work on foundations, concrete and associated structures. This is a growing contractor that successfully deliver to both new and existing clients.
What’s on offer?
This is a senior opportunity where you will take full-ownership of project deliverable's and management on-site. This contractor is a true advocate for collaborative working and team culture. You will be a pivotal part of project operations and rewarded with a clear career pathway and competitive salary package + other benefits to match your level of experience.
Day – Day Activities
- Read and interpret structural design plans and specifications
- Influence and create a safe working culture including OHS standards
- Deliver project requirements on-time within budget
- Run and coordinate pre-starts meetings and on-site activities
- Experience on bridges, foundations, piling and structural works
- Ability to understand and interpret engineering designs and specifications
- Ability to be hand-on and assist with construction activities as required
- Strong management and leadership skills
Submit CV in confidence to email@example.com or call Axiom on 0404 690 657