Senior Supervisor Pavements | Civil Construction
- Posted: 3 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionWhy choose this company
Melbourne infrastructure is at an all-time high with significant works well underway; a major contractor in the market has their fair share of VicRoads and Bridge projects. Due to the sheer growth of their infrastructure division they are now seeking an experienced Senior Supervisor Pavements to deliver a large package of civil works.
The contractor is well established and resourced, and their projects are delivered to specification, budget and time; whilst maintaining strict health and safety practices.
What’s on offer?
An established brand in the civil construction space our client is well established, and their projects are delivered to specification, budget and on-time; whilst maintaining strict health and safety practices.
Holding a strong fleet of plant and machinery you will be well resourced with man power and sub-contractors to deliver on projects. To ensure a smooth process the contractor has modern systems and fluent procedures along with practical on the job-training to ensure all staff can deliver. For your effort you will be rewarded with a fully maintained vehicle including private use and a generous salary package along with other employment benefits.
Day – Day Activities
- Read and interpret VicRoads design plans and specifications
- Influence and create a safe working culture and adhere to OHS legislation
- Documentation - site diaries, time sheets etc
- Rectify and resolve variations
- Proven experience as a Civil Supervisor
- Practical experience on road projects - VicRoads specifications
- Leadership, management and communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and identify practical solutions
Propel your career by joining this reputable civil contractor. With major projects well underway don’t miss an opportunity to be a part of Victoria infrastructure boom. Call Lisa on 0414 668 905 or e-mail email@example.com