Senior Supervisor - Civil Construction
- Posted: 2 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionWhy choose this company
Melbourne infrastructure is at an all-time high with significant works well underway a major contractor in the market has their fair share of VicRoads and Bridge projects. Due to the sheer growth of their infrastructure division they are now seeking an experienced Senior Supervisor to deliver a large package of civil and structural works.
What’s on offer?
An established brand in the civil construction space our client is known for delivering quality projects on time within budget. Holding a strong fleet of plant and machinery you will be well resourced with man power and sub-contractors to deliver packages to programme. To ensure a smooth process the contractor has modern systems and fluent procedures along with practical on the job-training to ensure all staff can deliver. For your effort you will be rewarded with a fully maintained vehicle including private use and a generous salary package along with other employment benefits.
Day – Day Activities
- Read and interpret VicRoads design plans and specifications
- Influence and create a safe working culture including OHS standards
- Document site diaries, time sheets etc
- Rectify and resolve variations
Your talents will include
- Proven experience as a Civil Supervisor
- Practical experience on roads, earthworks and structures projects
- Leadership, management and communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and identify practical solutions
How to Apply
Propel your career by joining this reputable civil contractor. With major projects well underway don’t miss an opportunity to be a part of Victoria infrastructure boom. Call Lisa on 0414 668 905 or e-mail email@example.com