Senior Supervisor - Civil Construction
- Posted: 2 weeks ago
- Location: VIC Other
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionWhy choose this company
Our client is a national contractor established on the Melbourne market working across a range of infrastructure projects valued from $5 million - $20 million dollars. They pride themselves on embracing a positive team culture from senior management right through to ground level.
Their diverse portfolio of projects includes major roads, maintenance contracts, bus stops and VicRoads work. Due to their increased workload they are now seeking an experienced Senior Supervisor to lead and manage crews to deliver project work.
What’s on offer?
This is a senior opportunity where you will take full-ownership of project deliverables and management on-site. This contractor is a true advocate for collaborative working and team culture. You will be a pivotal part of business operations and rewarded with a clear career pathway and competitive salary package + other benefits to match your level of experience.
Day – Day Activities
- Read and interpret VicRoad design plans and specifications
- Influence and create a safe working culture including OHS standards
- Deliver project requirements on-time within budget
- Run and coordinate pre-starts meetings and on-site activities
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Civil Construction and or similar
- Proven experience across major roads, earthworks and maintenance projects
- Ability to understand and interpret engineering designs and specifications
- Strong management and leadership skills
Submit CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Axiom on 0404 690 657