Senior Structural Engineer | Your chance to join a Forensic Specialist
- Posted: 3 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionOur clients story:
This well-established national group has a strong team based east of the CBD. They have significant experience in the insurance industry and offer design solutions to structural damage caused by natural and manmade incidents.
What's on offer:
In return for your experience, you will be rewarded with great working conditions, a progressive and diverse working environment and a supportive team. You will get the variety of office based design and on site structural investigations and assessment reports. Salary will be dependent on skills and experience, approximately $120,000 package.
About the role:
This role has come about due to significant project wins and a growing reputation for excellence. This opportunity presents the chance to work in an ever-changing environment where no two days are same and you will be working on multiple projects at any given time. Your days will vary from site inspections, causation and forensic reports and follow up design. You will also be mentoring and supervising junior Engineers.
- Minimum eight years local consultancy experience
- Must have a strong background in local residential design
- A strong understanding on "buildability" and how a building goes together
- Previous forensic inspection experience desirable but not a deal-breaker
- Confident on site and completing structural inspections
- Strong management and mentoring ability
Make it happen:
Please call Siobhan on 0414 622 689 or email your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org. All enquiries will be treated with the highest level of confidentiality.