Senior Structural Engineer - Towers
- Posted: 2 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionAbout the company:
Our Client is a Highly Regarded Structural Engineering Consultancy known for providing leading-edge Construction Advice and Structural Engineering Design Solutions on major Building Structure Projects $20 - $40m. An opportunity currently exists for a Senior level Structural Engineer to join their CBD office. With an impressive portfolio over the last 10 years, they have a solid project pipeline ahead.
Reporting to the Structures Team Leader your responsibilities will range from Project and team Leadership, client and stakeholder engagement, including defining project scope, presenting concept design and overseeing design delivery.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Hold a Recognised Bachelor of Engineering
- Min 10 years local structural design experience
- Be technically competent in the delivery of Structural Engineering Solutions across Multi-storey Residential and Commercial Building Structures
- Post-tension and reinforced concrete experience
- Strong ability across ETABS, SpaceGass, RAM and RAPT software
- Communicate with competence and confidence whilst leading projects and representing the business across the industry
- Be commercially astute, you will be at the forefront of the business operating under a Director so it is imperative that you will understand commercial drivers of projects and be able to operate within project parameters
- Have an exposure to successfully leading Structural Design Teams on major building structures projects
This opportunity presents an exciting opportunity for either a Senior or Associate level Structural Engineer to step up into a lead role with a highly regarded Structural Engineering Consultancy.
For a confidential conversation please contact Lee on 0451 990 792 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org