Senior Structural Engineer - Temporary Works
- Posted: 3 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionOur client is a Consultancy with a specialist Temporary works design engineering group - working closely with the majority of Tier 1 builders/contractors & clients to provide simple solutions to complex construction problems in a timely manner.
You will be Leading varied projects covering Melbournes newest high-rise towers and current infrastructures projects. The management of multiple projects simultaneously requires excellent time-management and communication skills to ensure appropriate design for each specific project undertaken, in a timely & cost effective manner.
Typically work will consist of:
- Crane designs (bases and/or steel grillages, ties & climbing sequences)
- Man & material hoist design and detailing
- Protection works such as screens, handrails & platforms
- Review of jumpforms and construction sequencing for the installation of precast panels/columns & steel work.
- Hold a Recognised Bachelor of Engineering (Civil)
- Be technically competent in the delivery of Structural Engineering Solutions
- Have demonstrated Structural Engineering experience Designing Structures to Australian Standards
- Be competent with the Design of Concrete & Structural Steel
- Have experience using design software such as AutoCAD, Strand7, Spacegass & Microstran
Please send your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com or for further information please contact Lee on (03) 8319 5314.