Senior Structural Engineer | Buildings | CBD fringe
- Posted: 3 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionAbout the Company:
This national consultancy has four offices Australia wide with a team of over 150. Their Melbourne office of 60 is located just 10 minutes East of the CBD. They have a strong reputation of residential, commercial, industrial and education projects.
About the role:
This role would suit a Senior Structural Engineer who has had exposure to a diversity of structural engineering projects. Your role will primarily focus on the design of mid-rise residential towers, commercial, retail, aquatic centre projects, education and industrial.
- Design of residential, commercial, industrial and education projects
- You will use a range of software packages including SpaceGass, Strand7, RAPT, ETABS a benefit
- Work efficiently to meet agreed deadlines, budgets and safety target
- Collaborate with and support the Structures team
- Minimum eight years Structural Engineering experience, ideally within a local consultancy environment
- Diverse portfolio of structural design
- Reinforced concrete, precast panels and steel shed experience required
- Strong proficiency in SpaceGass, Strand7, RAPT software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritise workload in response to changing deadlines
They have created an environment of continuous self-learning and development where Engineers share their skills and technical knowledge.
Our client offers exciting opportunities to their employees, they will provide the path to advance your career and technical experience.
The salary will be commensurate with experience, approximately $90,000 - $110,000 package.
How to Apply:
If you have the required experience for the position click "apply for this job" or submit your CV in Word format to email@example.com.
For a confidential chat about this role, please can call Siobhan on 0414 622 689.