Senior REVIT Modeller | Infrastructure/Rail | Sydney CBD
- Posted: 1 week ago
- Location: Sydney
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionAbout the Company:
Our client is an award winning global multi-discipline engineering consultancy located in Sydney CBD. They have a large well-established team who pride themselves on delivering superior projects across the built environment.
About the role:
This position has been created on the back of some major project wins. The role will primarily focus on the design of large rail associated infrastructure projects. The successful REVIT Modeller will be an integral part of the rail infrastructure team.
- Contribute to newsworthy rail infrastructure projects
- Responsible for leading the REVIT Drafters and Modellers
- Maintain excellent REVIT families and libraries across the business
- Delivery of high-quality design documentation in accordance with the program, budget, specifications and to approved standards
- Customer focused with the ability to exceed clients expectations
- Minimum seven years infrastructure drafting experience, ideally within rail projects
- High degree of drafting and modelling skills using REVIT and excellent CAD knowledge
- Team leadership ability, technically hands on
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management and planning skills
- Liaise with other disciplines, architects, council and government representative
This is an excellent opportunity for confident infrastructure Drafters/Modellers to get stuck into some of the Sydney's biggest infrastructure projects.
The salary will be commensurate with experience, approximately $100,000 - $120,000 package.
How to Apply:
If you have the required experience for the position click "apply for this job" or submit your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a confidential chat about this role, please can call Siobhan on 0414 622 689.