Senior Project Manager / Project Manager (Client Side)
- Posted: 1 week ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionSenior Project Manager/ Project Manger (Client Side)
Who is our client?
Our client are a leading provider of Project Management consultancy services to clients around the world with a strong reputation of being the one of the most experienced and on time within budget project management firms.
About the opportunity
The Melbourne office is now looking to add another valued member of the team who has the drive, energy and passion for delivering projects to clients in Victoria. This team has expertise in delivering as well as leading, project management to their clients in sectors such as education, health care, commercial office, retail and residential. You will be heavily involved in existing business, developing new business, strategy planning and stakeholder management.
If you can answer ‘Yes’ to the below criteria; we would love to hear from YOU
- You possess a relevant degree in either Construction Management, Project Management, QS or Architecture.
- You have post-graduation 5 – 10 years demonstrated experience in project delivery new build and fit out - ideally gained from client side.
- A Victorian network within the Education OR Commercial sector is highly advantageous.
- Your experience includes full life cycle project management from inception to handover, managing diverse projects and disciplines.
- You possess excellent client communication skills (both written and verbal) with a professional approach to developing and maintaining relationships.
- You will happy to share your knowledge and mentor other team members where needed.
If you would think you would be suitable for this opportunity, please send your updated CV to email@example.com