Senior Project Manager | Large Apartment | Melbourne CBD
- Posted: 1 week ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionAbout the Company:
Operating across Victoria this well-respected construction company are continuing to kick goals in Victoria and have secured several large high-profile projects. The organisation has an experienced, high performing and supportive senior management team that genuinely take work life balance seriously.
About the Responsibilities:
- Client management and managing PCG meetings
- Management of the Construction Program and Budget
- Present monthly construction reports to the Directors of the company
- Oversee the selection of sub-contractors and procurement
- Work closely with external consultants on design management on projects
- OH&S and Quality Management
To be successful is this role you will need to have a proven track record of delivering multiple apartment projects on-time and on budget. Experience managing projects in excess of $40mill will be looked upon favourably.
About the Benefits:
In return for your above skills and experience you will be rewarded with an excellent salary package, a career enhancing role, long term opportunities, unrivalled training program and the chance to work on exciting and challenging projects.
How to apply:
An immediate start is available so if this is a role that you feel you can deliver on and get your teeth stuck into then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Brendon now on 03 8319 5300 Don't miss out on this role and apply now!