Senior Project Manager - Civil Construction | Road projects
- Posted: 1 week ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionWhy Choose this Company
A civil contractor boasting 30 years of experience has multiple streams/entities of business’s ensuring stability and future growth in the Victorian market. They are set up to deliver road-reconstruction, car parks, pavement works, safety barriers and construction projects in both metropolitan and regional Victoria. This establishment are now seeking a well-rounded Senior Project Manager to manage, deliver and oversee multiple road construction projects.
What’s on offer?
Reporting directly to the Business Unit Manager, you will manage 4 -5 projects concurrently achieving deliverable s and client satisfaction. The role encompasses managing the financials, tender submissions, ensuring quality and safety compliance, long-term planning, supervising internal staff and project teams, client engagement, stakeholder management and business development including client presentations. This civil contractor is seeking a motivated individual to work closely with senior management to grow and develop the business. Your leadership capabilities and initiatives will inspire project teams in turn creating a positive culture.
Key aspects of this role will be:
- Price competitive bids and manage the tender process
- Manage and deliver the programme of multiple road projects
- Resource, manage and forecast for upcoming projects
- Attend regular client meetings and ensure stakeholder management
- 10 years’ experience across VicRoads, road construction and infrastructure projects
- Experience in financial oversight, delivery of programme and quality management
- Proven experience in pre-contracts and tender submissions
- Strong leadership and management qualities
- Financially and commercially astute
If you’re a current Project Manager looking to do more than pure delivery, then apply today! To submit your CV with complete confidence email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Axiom directly on 0404 690 657.