Senior Project Manager
- Posted: 6 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionAbout the company:
Our client are a National tier two organisation, with over 800 employees. They special in commercial construction that specialise in institutions redevelopments, refurbishments and fit outs. There projects range from $1-100 Million and have an annual revenue of $1 billion.
They are seeking an open minded, dynamic and experience Senior Project Manager to join their team. The client has previously worked with QANTAS, Australian Federal Police, Victorian University, ALDI, Stockland, St Vincent Health Australia, Collingwood FC, Coles, Woolworths and Australia Post.
About the role:
The client is looking for a motivated individual to join their team in March 2018 but will wait for the appropriate candidate. The role is a permanent role and will start on a $80 million new build. Previous experience with a tier one organisation is desirable. Projects will include Universities, Schools, Industrial warehouse, supermarkets, shopping centers, health and aged care facilities.
The client are seeking a Senior Project Manager with the following:
- Degree qualified
- Previously worked for a Tier 1 Organisation, highly desirable
- Worked on projects within the commercial construction institutional sector (For example: universities, schools, healthcare, shopping centres, aged care facilities)
- Previously worked on projects valued $50+ Million
- Minimum 5 years experience as a Project Manager
How to Apply:
Submit your CV in Word format to email@example.com / call 0410 405 382