Senior Mechanical Engineer | Building Services | Melbourne CBD
- Posted: 1 week ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
This National Multi-Disciplinary Engineering Consultancy is seeking an experienced Senior Mechanical Engineer to join their growing Melbourne Offices. Working across a wide range of Sectors including Health, Education and Residential.
What’s on offer?
Your day will consist of;
You will be involved in the Mechanical Design and documentation of Mechanical components on projects. Involved in Attending design Meetings and Site inspections to ensure smooth delivery of projects, in the construction phase. You will be involved
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, a Masters would be advantageous.
- 6+ years of engineering experience within a Building Services Environment.
- Demonstrated Experience on Australian Projects, Health Projects would be advantageous.
- Excellent Communication Skills, Written and Verbal
- Experience with Engineering Software i.e. AutoCAD, Mechanical Heat load tools.
Please forward your CV to Alan – firstname.lastname@example.org and call alan on 0410 406 703
If this role isn’t quite right for you, Send us your CV we have other Mechanical Engineering Opportunities available.