Senior Mechanical Engineer
- Posted: 2 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionThe Company
Award-Winning Leader in the Industry is looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer to join their Melbourne Team. Due recent project wins in their Buildings department, a role has become available to support the Building Services team in Melbourne.
You will be required to;
- Proactively managing selected projects ( or components of projects) and taking responsibility for resource allocation whilst providing leadership, technical advice and leading by example
- Ensuring the integrity of the overall design in collaboration with other design disciplines
- Managing all commercial aspects ( contracting, invoicing, client management, etc)
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with clients and team members.
To Be Considered
You will have;
- 7+ years demonstrated experience within mechanical Building Service
- Strong Client focus and the ability to work within or lead a project team
- Familiar with all aspects of commercial and retail projects
- Previous Experience with High Rise Developments would be highly regarded
You will be awarded an attractive Salary, Flexible Work Arrangements, Global growth opportunities.
Please forward your CV to email@example.com or call 0414 668 905 for a confidential chat today.