Senior Fire Safety Engineer- Building Services
- Posted: 9 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionLeading Design Engineering Business is seeking an experienced Senior Fire Safety Engineer to Join their creative Melbourne Buildings Team. Manage, create and collaborate on an Impressive Range of Projects with Blue-chip clients.
In this role, you will have the ability to manage projects from conception to completion alongside a team of leading, knowledgeable and creative engineers. Meeting client expectations and working on a range of original projects within the health, education, retail and hi-rise apartment sectors. You will have the opportunity to write original fire reports and utilise strong Problem-Solving skills.
As an experienced Fire Safety Engineer, you will ideally have 5-10 years of Experience;
- Consultative approach to design, construction, materials, reporting and fire briefs
- Demonstrate a professional approach to assess, evaluate and recommend Fire Safety Principles
- Experienced using CFD modelling tools, fire and heat load calculations
- General Project Management experience
- A Firm understanding of the BCA and standards.
- To be Considered
To be considered for this role you will minimally require the following;
- Qualifications in Fire Safety and Risk Engineering
- A MASTERS in Fire Safety Engineering would be advantageous
- C10 / RPB / RPEQ
- Previous Consultancy Experience a must!
- Strong communication and ability to report writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and exceptional ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders
How to Apply
If successful you will be rewarded with excellent working conditions, an attractive salary package and benefits.
Please email your CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Alan on 0410 406 703 for a confidential discussion.