Senior Facade Designer, Landmark Projects
- Posted: 5 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionAbout the client:
Our Client’s Facade Group is known in the industry for presenting specialist engineering solutions on Facade Projects. They have an impressive portfolio of notable projects and have a significant forecast of projects for this financial year. They currently require the expertise of a technically competent Senior Facade Designer to work on exciting local and national Projects.
About the role:
Working closely with the Leadership Group and Directors you will take ownership of your projects and provide guidance to junior engineers and drafters. You will coordinate with architects, consultants and contracts to ensure accurate and smooth delivery of the project to client expectations. In addition you will provide technical leadership to ensure industry leading solutions are provided on challenging projects.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Architecture/Engineering
- Previous Experience working on Major Facade Projects (local or internationally)
- Significant Facade Engineering Design Experience and a drive to be at the forefront of industry best practice
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal to effectively liaise with internal team members, architects, consultants and contractor
- Experience with leading analysis/design/software packages including Revit, Rhino, Strand etc
To apply for this position please send your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively contact Brendon on 0404 607 124