Senior Estimator - Databuild - Western Suburbs
- Posted: 7 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
This is a unique opportunity to join a Residential Boutique Builder in Melbourne’s Western Suburbs as the Senior Estimator covering mainly Production Estimating with exposure to Sales estimating.
The company’s directors have over 25 years experience in both Building and Design and have an excellent reputation on bringing clients through the building process.
There is a need due to growth to bring on an experienced Estimator to join the company in its Western Head office.
There is a clear path way to move into a Team Leader role as the company plans to grow the team in the next 12 months.
As with a boutique company you will gain exposure across the whole business which will increase your knowledge and give you a variety of work.
You will report into the company Director and you will be responsible for creating individual Bills of Quantities (BOQ’s) and a set of purchase orders for each job, which in turn allows the company to accurately forecast the cost of the build and gives their suppliers and site managers the information and materials that will be required on site to construct the new homes and townhouse developments.
You will be responsible for:
- Completing all building estimating requirements
- Producing accurate documentation within budgeted timelines
- Creating BOQ's
- Maintaining a thorough knowledge of company products and services
- Excellent customer service skills to internal and external customers
- Price File Database Maintenance
- Experience working with a Residential builder is a must, whether volume or custom
- 3+ years of practical estimating experience within a home builder in an estimating capacity
- Trade / Construction relevant qualifications
- Strong technical understanding of estimating, and systems exposure
- Relevant tertiary building and construction qualifications highly desirable.
- Qualified trade construction experience
Based on Experience - $75,000 - $100,000 + Super
HOW TO APPLY
If you have the required experience for the position click “apply for this job” and I will be able to discuss the opportunity in greater detail with you.
Alternatively you can call Brian on 03 8319 5320 or email your resume to email@example.com.
Only applications with relevant experience will be contacted.
Applicants must have a valid visa to work permanently in Australia as it is a permanent position.