Senior Estimator | Architecture Firm | Home Values up to $5million!
- Posted: 3 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionOur clients story:
My Client is an established and well known Architect who has been designing amazing homes in and around Melbourne for many years.
What’s on offer:
This is great opportunity to work on Architecturally Designed homes that are all unique and bursting with flare.
Get a great salary and work closely with industry professionals and high end clientele.
About the role:
As the Senior Estimator you will work closely with and report to the Managing Director. You will be responsible for:
- Implementing new Estimating systems using Databuild
- Ensure all quantities are accurate & accounted for to produce detailed bills of quantities
- Job cost analysis of budgets prior to construction
- Negotiate favourable prices for products from a range of suppliers
- Review supplier suitability for each project
- Produce and update budget reports on a regular basis or as required
- Liaise with Site Managers, Directors, Supervisors, subcontractors and other internal employees as the estimating contact on projects to achieve the desired outcomes
- Liaise with contractors, suppliers, architects, engineers, building surveyors and all other external consultants as required
- 5 + years’ experience in a similar role with exposure to custom or one off residential builds
- A tertiary qualification in Building / Construction and or Business Management
- Strong knowledge of residential construction
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously
Make it happen:
If you have the required experience for the position click "apply for this job" or submit your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org