Job DescriptionWhy choose this company
An emerging Design consultancy is seeking an experienced Electrical Engineer to join their growing company. Obtaining a solid pipeline of projects, this consultancy is dedicated to ensuring high standards of service to their clients. With years of local industry experience, they are seeking an Electrical Engineer to assist on projects of all scales. What’s on offer
If successful you will be awarded a competitive package with a supportive energetic team, you will have unique career progression and growth opportunities with potential shareholding and bonus schemes. Easily accessible office and parking available. An energetic and experienced team with an unrivalled office culture and working environment. Your day will consist of
You will be involved in the design and management of projects in all sectors across Australia. Liaising with key stakeholders i.e developers, builders, architects and engineers. Providing solutions to all electrical components of projects. Your talents will include
How to apply
- 5-10 years’ experience working as an electrical engineer within a consultancy environment
- Firm knowledge of electrical engineering design including but not limited to the design of power, lighting, instrumentation and controls, security and communications
- Registered Building Practitioner within Victoria or the field of electrical engineering.
- Confidence in using and drafting in AutoCAD would be advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
If you are interested in this role please forward your CV in MS word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Flik on 0414 668 905.
If this role isn't quite right for you, send us your CV we have other Electrical Engineering opportunities available.